There are periods during the winter that are more suitable for skiing than others, for a variety of reasons. If you have children of the younger ages there is no reason to be controlled by the school holidays. For example, in January, the family can have the entire ski system for themselves. In almost all cases.
- In January, the prices is better than any other month during the season. Keep your eyes open for good offers - they will show up. Often, both lift pass and accommodation have reduced prices.
- Treat your self with a newly bulit cottage- the prices are better during weeks when there is no school holiday.
- Hurray, no lift queues! It's quiet in the slopes and plenty of space for everyone.
- There is no queues in the restaurants either, food directly in the stomach makes the whole family happy.
- Put on your skis, pack a bag with hot chocolate and some lunch and enjoy the freedom on the mountain. Eat your lunch in one of our tents out on the mountains.There is firewood in the tents.
- Is there a better feeling than crawling under the blanket and looking into the fire, with winter-frosted cheeks and cold feet?
- Wide, child friendly slops
- Two child friendly lifts and one conveyor with roof.
- Happy and helpfull staffs who will help you catch the lift.
- Children's area on the slopes with ski carousel, cones and figures
- Group ski school from 3 years old
- Private ski school for all ages.
- Ski with our mascot Loffe
- Treasurehunt and snowmobile safari with Loffe
- Minipark is available with wide boxes and small jumps for small jibbers
- Härjedalens biggest playground at Aktivitetshuset.
- Free family activity in the evening with barbeque and race with snowracer on Thursdays.