The cross-country trails of Lofsdalen offers a total of 122 kilometers tracks for skate and classic skiing. In addition there's also marked ski touring trails. The app offers information about the grooming status, difficulty and location of all tracks. The app also shows opening status for Lofsdalen's ski lifts and downhill slopes.
- When the snow falls during the night and the guest's wondering about whether the tracks are groomed or not, they can have the answer in seconds in their mobile phones, says Torsten Byström, project manager of the tourism development project Lofsdalen Masterplan 2.0.
I the summer version of the app the guests will find information about Lofsdalen's 150 kilometers of hiking trails, 16 kilometers of family friendly MTB downhill- and XC-trails. A number of XC-trails will be built during the year.
- Both summer and winter trails are graded in the difficulty levels very easy, easy, medium and very difficult to allow guests to find a trail that suits them. The app also contains information about parking spaces, restaurants, lodging and cafes. It is available in Swedish and English and works offline.
- In winter, Lofsdalen a mecca for skiers and snowmobile enthusiasts and in summer, hiking and cycling are the most attractive activities, so it feels extra good to be able to provide this service to our visitors. The whole stay gets an added value. I would like to describe the app as a digital tourist agency, says Maria Hasselgren, CEO at Destination Lofsdalen.
The app is named LOFSDALEN and is developed for both Android and iOS devices. The same information contained in the app is also available on the web at the address guide.lofsdalen.com.
Download the app for Android
Download the app for Iphone
Lofsdalen's tracks and trails
- 25 alpine slopes
- 122 kilometer cross-country trails for skate and classic skiing.
- Ski touring trails
- 150 kilometers snow mobile trails
- 150 kilometers hiking trails
- 16 kilometers downhill trails